Wexford University now offers continuous open enrollment.
This means you can apply and begin your degree, continuing education courses or the personal trainer certification program immediately.
APPLY NOW and quickly complete your registration so you can get started with your degree.
The personal trainer certification does not require the same enrollment process as the degree programs.
Here are your simple steps to begin your degree program:
1. Complete online application and pay $50 application fee
2. Admissions office will assign your STUDENT ID #
3. Your transcripts are evaluated and your DEGREE ROAD MAP is sent to you
4. You will receive your OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER – both hard copy and email
5. You are sent OFFICIAL REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS and ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
6. Log-in and BEGIN YOUR DEGREE
Your benefits of the new open enrollment format for degree programs:
- Lower tuition – You save as much as 25%. As low as $55 per credit
- Complete your degree program up to 25% faster
- Take as long as 20 weeks to complete any course (it’s your choice)
- Manage costs by completing your degree at a pace that fits your budget and lifestyle